Write what you Know.”

Mark Twain

Decoding the Marketing Budget Puzzle: Finding the Right Balance for Small Businesses with RSMEDIA

Crafting Smart Strategies: Maximizing Your Marketing Budget with RSMEDIA In the dynamic landscape of business, effective marketing is the lifeline that propels growth and establishes a brand’s presence. For small business owners, every dollar invested is a significant decision, and at RSMEDIA, we understand the value of a carefully allocated marketing budget. The Balancing Act: Allocating Your Marketing Budget Determining the right percentage of your budget to allocate for marketing is a crucial decision that depends on various factors. While industry norms suggest a range of 5% to 10%, we acknowledge that small businesses operate in diverse environments. Our team …
/ Blog

Why Social Media Marketing Triumphs Over Google Ads

Unleashing the Power of Social Media Marketing In the dynamic world of digital marketing, businesses are presented with a myriad of options to promote their products and services. Among the heavyweights are Social Media Marketing (SMM) and Google Ads. While both have their merits, this blog post will champion the extraordinary effectiveness of Social Media Marketing, especially in terms of cost efficiency. We’ll explore when and why it surpasses Google Ads for businesses like yours. Social Media Marketing: An Unparalleled Connection Builder Social Media Marketing revolves around building connections, fostering engagement, and creating a vibrant brand community. Here are the …
/ Blog

The Importance of advertizing on social media for small businesses

Advertising on social media is important for businesses because it allows them to reach a large audience of potential customers quickly and effectively. Social media platforms have a massive user base, with billions of people using them every day, so advertising on these platforms can help businesses to reach a large number of people in a short amount of time. Additionally, social media advertising allows businesses to target specific demographics and interests, which can help to ensure that their ads are seen by the right people. This can help to increase the effectiveness of the ads and ultimately lead to …
/ Blog

The importance of supporting Small Businesses in times of crisis.

Being a small entrepreneur in Quebec has always been a big challenge. Almost 60% of companies close their doors before they are five years old. Even so, entrepreneurship continues to expand and contribute to economic growth: In 2018, small businesses contributed 37.5 % to gross domestic product (GDP) generated by the private sector, while the contribution of medium-sized businesses was 14.4 % for a combined total of 51.9 %. The contribution of large businesses was 48.0 %. As you can see small and medium-sized businesses are actually responsible for more than half the total income of lf of Canadian families …
/ Blog

How to choose a Montreal web design agency

Choosing the right web agency to create your company’s website is a task that must be given great importance. Indeed, this decision could have a great influence on the future of your company, because a well-designed digital strategy has the potential to make it grow very quickly. To help you make the best possible choice, here are some tips that will help you choose the best web design agency for this task. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PORTFOLIO OF SEVERAL MONTREAL WEB AGENCIES What is the best way to know if a web design agency in Montreal is able to …
/ Blog